Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Can't Find My SD Card!

Like so many of you, I too, have put blogging on the back burner this summer. It just seems like every time I want to blog--I get busy! Now I can't find my SD card. :/ NO BUENO! However, I will try to do my best to explain in words the past month!
-WEST VIRGINIA/VIRGINIA-
I got to spend 2.5 weeks, kid free, in West Virginia. Isn't that awesome?! My Dad and Step Mom offered to pay for me to come out and visit--if I would be willing to fly out and entertain my step siblings for a couple of weeks. It was a wonderful trip. I got to go to MY home ward. I got to visit friends from High School. I slept in. I ate like I was 14. And I only got myself ready for 2 weeks. I think every Mom deserves a break like that. Plus, it was just awesome to spend time with my Dad. I have posted a ton of pictures on facebook. If you are one of my facebook friends go check them out!
-Back to School-
The boys started back to school this week! YAY!! My most favorite thing about back to school...the fact that they are both there all day now! My other favorite thing... the fact that I have to leave work right on time now!!! I pulled so many long days all summer--since the kids were with me! The boys are very excited. Preston is in Mrs. Christensen's 3rd grade class. Tyson is in Mrs. Coleman's 1st grade class. The boys seem to be loving being back, walking home with the kids from church, and eating breakfast at school again!!! (They think that rocks!) They have back to school pictures on facebook too! When I reminded Tyson that he would be staying all day...he said, "Ugh! That's going to be so boring!" I hope he changes his mind. Or it may be a long year!
-Back to Reality-
-Reality hit me like crazy the past few weeks! It was like I stepped of the plane and jumped right back into insanity! We are still in North Ogden...we haven't found a house yet. However, I am just enjoying still being here.
-I signed Addyson up for Cheer Camp at Weber High this week. I am really excited to see how she interacts! If she does well--it may be time for dance!! Is anyone else doing Cheer Camp?
-And the big news... Well I started back to school myself this past week. Am I crazy? Yes. Do I have time for this? Probably not. It's always been my dream to finish school and have my college education. I have been making excuses for years. Then my Dad said to me... "Celeste, if you never try, it wont work out." It was sort of like a slap in the face. He is right. So I am trying. I am sure it will take me longer then the norm to finish. I think that as long as I keep trying--I will excel! I have decided to Major in Family Studies. Which is a combination of both my love for children and psychology. I haven't decided on a minor--but I do have some thoughts on that. I was enrolled at SLCC. Then as I was trying to finish up enrollment I changed my mind! I am attending WSU. Right now I am trying online classes--we will see how this works out. I just didn't know how to go to school and take care of the kids. So wish me luck--and if I don't keep up on my blogging you will know why! I will try to keep posting pictures on facebook though!

2 comments:

EmWJ said...

Nope on the Cheer Camp. I asked my girls and they said, "nah."

But Tyson is in Cecily's class. So that's fun!

Claudy said...

Wow! You're a busy gal. You're awesome for going for it.
BTW- It was nice to visit with you at the cheer practice. I see you every Sunday in primary but it still seems like I never get to visit with you. Keep up the blogging when you can. I enjoy reading it.
Good luck with everything.