Preston received his wolf badge in Cub Scouts on Tuesday. He has been finished for a while--but we were out of town and unavailable. He loves cub scouts. I was a Den Mother for a while, but I wasn't in scouting long enough to see any of my Den receive their awards. So this was a cool experience for me. Preston had to put a wolf pin on me-upside down. Then he can turn it right side up as soon as he does a good deed. I think the scouting program is really neat. I am very grateful for the things he is learning and achieving. 
Preston also lost another tooth this week. I don't know why he is sooo funny about us not touching them. He gets so upset when we tell him to wiggle them. We literally have to hold him down and pull them out. He got $2 from the Tooth Fairy this time. (She's a cheap-o!)
Preston will also be turning 9 tomorrow!!! (Post soon to follow!)

No comments:
Post a Comment