Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

I had the privilege of going on Addyson's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip last week. Sometimes working at the daycare has stifled the amount of participation I get to have in these types of activities. I convinced my boss (it didn't take much) to let me go this time.  I was super excited!! We had a great time. Addy's preschool class is super cute. I just adore three to four year old!! We did some fun things, too. Took a hayride, pick a pumpkin, play some games, and feed the animals. It was a bonus that I was being paid the entire time, too! I don't normally get paid to hang out with my children. Addyson is turning into a fun little girl--and I am loving the time we get to spend with each other.


These were some of my favorite pictures of the field trip. There are some others on facebook under the Fall 2011 album.

No comments: