Monday, October 4, 2010

Box Tops



At the kids' elementary school they do Box Tops for Education. We have been saving all summer. So when I got the email that it was time to turn them in, the kids were very excited. I guess the class with the most Box Tops gets some sort of reward. Having 2 kids in school now, we had to split it up. So I sent each of my boys with approx. 43 Box Tops each. I can not believe we have saved around 86 Box Tops through the summer. Good Luck boys, maybe one of your classes will get LUCKY! :)

Oh, by the way: No, I didn't cut around each little box neatly. However, I have 4 children. Ripping them from the box and sticking them in the bag should totally count! :)

2 comments:

Malinda said...

As the official "Box Tops Lady" (that's what my kids call me), let me just say THANK YOU! I wish everyone was so excited about saving box tops.

p.s. Ripping them off the box and sticking them in a bag totally counts!

Susan said...

I save box tops too... and I don't even have kids in school! I send them to our niece because her class gets points too. I'm kinda a "crazy box top lady"--yesterday I dug through the trash for one after Brian threw a Cheerios box away!