Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chicken and Veggie Teriyaki Rice Bowls

I have been trying to be more creative in my meals, lately. Especially since Clint has gotten laid off...and we can't just run out to eat things we are craving! I love stir-fry, and my family tolerates it. I had the idea to try and mix it up--and let me just say it was a BIG hit! I found several recipes for Teriyaki sauce on google, but I took the easy route and just bought a bottle. This is what I did...

○ 2-3 pre-cooked Chicken Breast
○ Stir-Fry Veggies (I just used frozen stir-fry veggies--cause I was in a hurry)
○3-4 cups of Rice (That was plenty)
○ 1 bottle of Teriyaki Sauce

Cook veggies and chicken in pan. When warm put the sauce all over the veggies and chicken. Let it simmer in for about 10 minutes. Then put the veggies on top of the rice, and serve.

No comments: