My husband has many talents. One he developed shortly after we married was the ability to make Balloon Animals. Lately, he has decided to share this talent with our kids and the kids he works with. At first I thought, Great. Share away! Now that my house is filled with Balloons, I am thinking otherwise. Here are just some of his creations...
This is a swan. Preston actually made this one. Clint walked him through it.
This is a turtle. Hopefully you can see it. The head/neck, shell, feet. It actually slides on to your wrist.
And a motorcycle. Every little boy wants one of those.
The two love birds in a heart.
With everyone trying--I decided to try. Here is my attempt at a dog. I don't enjoy doing them. I was afraid it was going to pop every time I twisted. Plus, that scrunching noise, it makes me cringe!

I went to the movies with my brother on Saturday evening. When I got home Clint had made these for me. I can honestly say I have never received balloon flowers before this.
We went to Lehi on Sunday to welcome my Sister-In-Law home, from her mission. He started making them at the little luncheon. I laughed and told everyone he was a clown. You should have seen the amount of people waiting for balloons. I felt bad--kids were leaving in tears, because they hadn't gotten one. I am seriously considering "Renting" him out for parties.

1 comment:
that is a pretty impressive talent!! maybe we will have to use him for a primary activity. i love the flowers!! that is so sweet, it took quite the thought and i am sure some time to do that.
Post a Comment