Sunday, April 24, 2011
○Easter Sunday○
So I will admit--I kind of blew off the Easter fun this year. We didn't attend any fun egg hunts or even really do anything that exciting. It turned out wonderful anyway. We did little buckets of treats for the kids (from the Easter Bunny). We did get the boys a Season Pass to Toads Fun Zone. They had a deal that if we got bought 3 we could get 1 for free. Clint and I got one, too. I am kind of looking forward to the boys being able to go over and play. They love mini golf, baseball, and laser Tag. Plus, it will hopefully give us a free date night from time to time. The girls just got a couple small treats and a movie. We got all dressed up and even managed to be to church early. Clint ended up being called into work--so it was a bummer that he couldn't spend the day with us. After church, we had a wonderful dinner with my Mom. I am still full!! I ate way too much!!! Three of Clint's sisters came up to visit with us--which was nice. We don't get to see his family that often. Now we are relaxing and enjoying the day. 



I have been so overwhelmed with the spirit today. I even had to fight back the tears while I was teaching Primary. I can only imagine what those little 5/6 year olds were thinking. Then I came home and was reading some things about Easter on http://www.lds.org/ (love that site!). I came across this Easter Declaration. It sums up my thoughts and feelings of this blessed day.
Labels:
EaSteR,
Family Activities,
Spiritual Message,
The Kiddies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment