This post is just more of an F.Y.I. for Clint's family. However, I will explain the story for the rest of you!
At the Ferguson Christmas Party the kids were eating at the kid table, Clint and I were over at another table. Then suddenly Clint's brother started yelling for us. Preston had fallen off of his chair and they believed he had a seizure. After Preston was alert enough to talk to me we discussed what had happened. I wasn't convinced he had a seizure, but wasn't convinced he hadn't. We ended up making an appointment with the Doctor this week. He listened to Preston's story of what had happened. He thinks that Preston just coughed, loosing his breathe, which made him pass out. (That's what I thought had happened, too.) He also informed us that after you pass out it is normal to twitch sometimes. Preston is fine and seems to be in great health. If he has more episodes of passing out the Doctor said he would do further testing.
I am thankful once again that there are so many Priesthood leaders in and around our home. That when we need, we can call upon them for help. Preston received a blessing right after this incident, I felt immediate comfort for him. Thank you everyone who was concerned for him and the love you show to Preston.
Thursday, December 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Whoa! That is so scary for any mama. Glad he's okay ☺.
Post a Comment