Wow, this past weekend has been busy, and crazy! On Friday, we came home from school, as I started cleaning I realized that Clint’s pet snake was dead. We have had him for 4 years. The kids were really bummed, and wanted me to go buy a new one. Then I had to explain to them that they were expensive, and we can’t just run right out, and get a new one. I couldn’t touch it either. It freaked me out. SO it had to sit in it’s cage until Clint got home. :( We think that his heater quit working, and neither one of us realized it. So it got too cold. :( Saturday, the kids and I hung out at home. We did some more cleaning, and had pizza, and watched movies. Then on Sunday, we went to church. I am really enjoying our Relief Society Lessons this year. Although, I do not care for our 1-4 schedule. It’s sooo hard with the kids. Addyson & Kaitlon are both so tired! Ugh! It’s so hard some days. Monday was more exciting. I took Kaitlon in for her 6 month well check. She had to get 3 shots, poor baby! :( Then the doctor gave her another antibiotic, since her double ear infection didn’t clear up. She has dropped to the 10th percentile in weight. She does weigh 14lbs though. She is in the 25th percentile in height, and head circumference. So she is little! :) Like Addy. After, Clint let me go celebrate A.J.’s birthday with him. So A.J. and I went to the movies, and lunch. It was really fun! Nice to get away for a minute. We saw The Lovely Bones. It was good, but made me sad. When I got home we decided to go to Chuck E. Cheese for Family Night. The kids love that place! Clint and I were also having a good time. We ended up with 560 tickets, and the kids walked away with handfuls of prizes. Sorry no pictures. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment