Friday, January 8, 2010

Super Mario Brothers Wii

001 002 003 006

A.J. bought our family Super Mario Brothers for Christmas. Since I have been off work for several days, we have been working on this game as a family. It kills me that we can sit in front of the Wii, and play that game for hours. It’s awful!!! Although, it’s been nice to have something to do since it’s so cold! We did finally beat the game, to unlock the secret world #9. Unfortunately you have to have all the star coins before you can play the levels in that. :( So now we have to get those. :) I would recommend this game, especially if you grew up playing Super Mario Bros.

F

1 comment:

Claudy said...

We have about half the star coins. Some of them are a bit tricky to get to. The kids have lost interested but Jason and I keep playing:)