We spent some very much needed "Family Time" this past weekend. I loved it! The kids are growing up WAY. TO. FAST. So we headed up to Causey for some time away. On the way up there we came across a car show. In which my boys are now in love with nice looking cars.
Especially the VIPER.
Then we spent the morning fishing, and spending quality time with each other. Addyson was deathly afraid. So she sat on the hill the entire time.
Daddy didn't get much fishing in. He has reassured me though...when we go as a family he doesn't need to fish for himself. He actually enjoys watching us.
It was a lovely day!
Oh, and Kaitlon was on my back while I was taking pictures. Then when I put her down...she took a tumble down the hill which bruised her poor little face. :( Oh the joys of being somewhat mobile. Or learning how to be mobile. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment