We were able to go to the Haunted Dinosaur Park again this year. All Ogden City School District employee's were able to bring their families for free. Since my Mom works at Madison we took that opportunity. I was kind of bummed my boys weren't there. They would have had more fun then the girls did.
Kaitlon had no clue that it was scary, and ran around like a crazy!! :) She loved it!
While Addy on the other hand has realized that things scare her. She stayed in that stroller all night! She wouldn't even get out to Trick-or-Treat! We had to push her up to the people distributing candy!
I did get her out once, to TRY for a good picture. Ya, that picture didn't happen! :) This was the best I got!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun, and free is always good!
I know about TRYING for good pictures. Yours turned out better than most the ones I try to take!
We took the kids to the Treehouse Musuem this year instead of the Dinosaur Park. On the way home they all said that the Dinosaur Park was better. :)
Looks like a lot of fun. Your girls hair/hat are so cute, my addy used to let me do all sorts of cute things to her hair when she was that age. Now she never wants it fixed, or anything in it. It's sad, but nice cause I don't have to take the time to do anything. Your girls are cute though. Anyway, I think it's great that Clint took the boys with him, there is no better place to bond than in the mountains, now they will have hunting stories for the rest of their lives-maybe that's not good, cause we know how those are :)
Post a Comment