Monday, October 25, 2010

HUNTING

Clint loves hunting, sometimes too much. I guess it's one of those things I have to love about him, but I am not sure why he does it. :) This year he wanted to take the boys. They left Thursday afternoon and have been gone since then. It has reminded me, a little too much, of how nice it is to only have 2 kids. It's been so quiet. No fighting, wrestling, screaming, Addy sure can talk though! I was able to steal these pictures from my SIL's facebook page. I got to talk to them last night, they are having fun, but they are cold and wet. They have tried twice to shoot a Buck, and haven't been fast enough. They were going to try a little more today, then head home.
I think it's awesome Clint shared this experience with them. I sure hope he doesn't draw out next year...but don't tell him I said that! ;)

2 comments:

Susan said...

I'm the wife of a hunter as well. I deal with hunting from Sept-Dec, and fishing from March-Aug. He's going on a 5-day trip in Nov, and pretty much every Sat. I think we should get an award or something. He always says he's looking forward to taking the kids when they're older. I'm glad he has his hobbies, but it'll be nice when he can share them with the kids and give me a break! :) He also said he'll paint the kitchen in "the off season," so at least I'm getting that! I hope Clint and the boys get a big one!!

Celeste Ferguson said...

I know. It's so expensive too. You must be a lot more patient then I am!! I enjoy the fishing, but I don't think we fish like Brian does. Although, I am sure CLint would love too!! :)