I saw this idea on, 100 Days of Holidays. It's from Parenting.com. They send an article via email, almost everyday between September-December. The ideas are so fun!
Here is what you need...
○ 1bag of Jumbo Marshmallows ○ Candy Melts ○ Sucker sticks ○Candy Corn ○ Sprinkles ○ Chocolate Chips ○ Wax Paper
Here is what you do....
○Stick the Sucker sticks into each marshmallow ○ Dip into melted candy ○Decorate with sprinkles, candy corn, and melted chocolate chips.


3 comments:
Man, Celeste you are so on top of it. I still wish I could be like you.
Wow, you have been doing some fun things. Addy told me about the gingerbread house, and she had a lot of fun, thanks for letting her help. You are such a fun mom, someday I will be too (ok, probably not!)
That is such a cute idea. You are such a fun mom!
Post a Comment