New Years Eve was fun. We were able to visit Clint's family and play the dice game. We won some cool prizes! Then we headed down to my Dad's to bring in the New Year! I think I am getting old, cause I was done at about 10:00. We did have fun dancing with my Just Dance 1 & 2, and my new game Michael Jackson The Experience! I even got my Step Brother to do it, so it was very entertaining! Kaitlon woke up at 3:00 am, screaming her little heart out. I think she was scared, but I couldn't calm her down. After an hour of her crying, my Dad came in to the room. He gave Kaitlon a sucker and told her to go to bed!?! It was funny! It worked, but still...a sucker?!
○○○
Preston is in Senior Primary now! Ugh. I think I am more sad about that, then I was about Kaitlon going to Nursery. My little Addy is now a Sunbeam! I was going to take a picture of her on Sunday, but completely forgot. It was so nice to be home at 12, but I am really going to miss sleeping in (if you can call it that).

More, and more drama with Clint's job! They cut his wages--and she is refusing to pay him anything but the new wage. Please friends, keep us in your prayers...we really need Clint to find a new job...and FAST!
○○○
My friend gave me this cricut cartridge for a late Christmas gift! I am so excited to use it!! I just wanted to tell you all that random and useless information.
○○○
More, and more drama with Clint's job! They cut his wages--and she is refusing to pay him anything but the new wage. Please friends, keep us in your prayers...we really need Clint to find a new job...and FAST!
○○○
My friend gave me this cricut cartridge for a late Christmas gift! I am so excited to use it!! I just wanted to tell you all that random and useless information.
With the new year, it is only tradition to make resolutions. I don't normally do this, because I am too busy or stressed to think about it. I think I did make a couple last year, and I did follow through with them. This year I had no intentions of making one, because I am being grumpy. (Mainly due to Clint's work stuff) Then something amazing happened, my boss' Mom brought in these shelves to use at our school. Well long story short...we had no use for them at school, so I got to have one!! For free!! :) I immediately went home, and organized all of my scrapbook paper onto the shelf!
It didn't take long to fill this bad boy up, and I was kinda shocked at all the crap I had! I mean I am not even using it! Take a look at the picture on the very top I have kits. On the right I have kits I have bought over the years, on the left I have kits I have made--or gotten from scrapbook swaps! So I decided I am going to start scrapbooking again! I think I am just going to pick a night once a month, invite anyone who wants to come, and get busy!!
I hope everyone has a very Happy New Year!!

2 comments:
That shelf looks great. It's like a miniature scrapbook store! I need to catch the organizing bug. :)
One of my New Years resolution is to be more organized this year! Maybe we can exchange ideas sometime.
I'm glad you found your corner punch! I'll know who to call next time I need to use one.
Post a Comment