Monday, February 21, 2011

I don't want to JINX it...

...BUT....
Clint received a job offer today! It was the same job he interviewed for last week. I am really excited, but there are some minor details that need to be worked out. When he interviewed they told him he would only be hired on as "on-call" to start. They also told him that the pay he would receive would be $2.50 less then what Clint was making. However, when they called today to offer Clint the job, they offered him a different wage--which was $2.00 more. (So over all we are taking a .50 cent pay cut) They also told Clint they were going to hire him as a FULL TIME Lead (I assume that is like a shift manager). I really hope all the little details work out. This would be a really great experience for Clint. I especially like that it's something he wants to do. Plus, it will benefit his career and education. I will let you know if it all works out!

5 comments:

Bush Family said...

That's so good to hear! I hope everything works out:) Take care!! Always thinking of ya, let me know if you need anything?!!

behoxer said...

Yay! I'm so happy to hear this. Good luck!

Malinda said...

I don't want to jinx it either, but that is great news! I hope it all works out.

Claudy said...

Good luck! :)
Keep us posted.

Susan said...

Glad to hear it! I hope it all works out!