Monday, February 21, 2011

~Sundays With Addy~

Addyson is a big Sunbeam now! I love seeing her in Primary each week. This week Addy was a little full of it! I can't help but laugh at her. I just need to jot this all down. Especially before I forget it. Here are some precious little stories...
Addy was sitting next to the only boy in her sunbeam class. When I hear her say to her teacher... "I can't sit by boys."
or
Addy saying in her really cute, super fast, "chipmunk voice"... "I can help my family, too. Can I pick a picture? Is it my turn yet?" ....when her teacher turns around to me and says... "I can't understand her." :)
or
My personal favorite... While sitting in Sacrament meeting, the speaker is speaking on families. Addyson says, "I want my family." I said, "You are with your family silly, we are your family." in which she replies, "Ya, I don't want this family. I want that one up there."
This experience with her will be one I never forget! :)

No comments: