Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Update...

I am sorry to be such a slacker, but I haven't really known what to say. It's been over a month since Clint was laid off, and it's been exhausting. I wont lie. I am stressed, irritable, and not sure what the future holds. After a huge (I mean huge) bawling session, in my shower, we got some positive news. I will not call it good news, because I am not sure anything good is coming. Clint got his first job interview. I am not real sure where this lands us, or if it will work out. I was happy to know that not everyone replies with:

"Dear Clint,
Thank you for your interest in our company. Our HR Department is currently reviewing your qualifications. We will be in touch.
Sincerely,
Company"

Job searching is a blast :/ .In other news...my Dad is moving to West Virginia. *sobbing*. Yes, I know. I am a grown adult, I have been married almost 10 years, I have 4 kids. I shouldn't be crying over the fact that my Dad is moving away. I am a huge Daddy's girl though, and can't help it. I do have mixed feelings. On one hand, it's many future trips closer to "Home" (Well, I consider Virginia home. Even though I technically wasn't born there.). Two hours from some of my dearest friends!! On the other hand, it's not like I can run down and visit when I miss him.

The joys of being a grown up! :]

2 comments:

Claudy said...

"Things will work out. Keep trying. Be believing. Don't get discouraged. Things will work out."
— Gordon B. Hinckley
I love this quote! I thought I would share it with you. My favorite part is the end.

Celeste Ferguson said...

Thanks Claudy! I needed to hear that!! :)