Oh, the Pinewood Derby! We started working on Preston's car in March, I think. We didn't finish until 20 minutes before the race. Lot's of factors played into that. Like, Clint's car breaking down in the middle of Salt Lake the evening before. (Forcing him to stay there--because I was sound asleep by the time he got off work.) BUT we got it done and just in time. Preston won 2 out of 4 races. He finished 7Th overall. We are really grateful for experiences like this for our kids. I really enjoy the Cub Scout program (Even though I feel like I am the worst Mom at helping him earn his awards.)
This was Preston's car. He didn't name it.
That's him in the front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love the pinewood derby!! what a fun night for all of us. preston is so cute!! we really need to have him over to play one day. call us!!
Post a Comment