Friday, February 6, 2009

Highlights from 2008

Well I decided since I just started this blog I should catch you up on last years excitement. I appolagize I seem to be missing some fun pictures. Last March, Addy and I, traveled across the country with my dad and David to pick A.J. up from his mission. It was a fun and crazy experience traveling across the country with a Newborn. Although, in all reality she didn't do too bad.
In June, we took a family camping trip up to west canyon. The kids love camping! We really have a great time doing this activity. We are free to ride horses, four wheelers, eat, sleep, play games, shoot guns, and just have a great time together.

The kids love riding the four wheelers with daddy. We even got Addy on there!!

We also took our first family trip to Disneyland!! The kids had such a wonderful time. They got to see and meet most of their favorite characters.


Addy loved Minnie Mouse's nose. She tried to grab it and the person inside the costume didn't like it too much! Oh well!!


The kids really were having a blast!! I think they got so worn out though!! Lot's of stimulation!!


They loved riding the rides! Preston's favorite was the Tower of Terror. Tyson was still too little to ride that. He loved the Go-Go Gadget Coaster!


We also took the kids to the beach for the first time! We loved Hunnington Beach! It was very nice. The kids weren't too sure about the ocean for the first time...

...although, they loved the sand! So did Daddy! He loved what he could do to the kids in the sand!

In August, Preston started Kindergarten. I bawled, and bawled!! I survived the first day. Now I can't wait for him to go to school everyday! I am also looking forward to him going to full day school when he starts 1st grade!! YEAH!!!

For Halloween we decided to have a theme this year. So the kids dressed up as Peter Pan...


...Captain Hook...


...and Tinkerbell. They loved trick or treating and got sooo much candy we still have some! Next year they have decided that we need to all dress up as Super heroes. Daddy and Mommy too! They have all our costumes picked out and decided for us.


Oh, December! The busiest time of the year!! We did so much this month I didn't dare post too many pictures. Besides visiting Santa, making food for the reindeer.


Picking presents for family and friends. Going to Christmas parties, making cookies, visiting Christmas village.


Crying, stressing, excitment, and so much hyperness....we really had a wonderful Christmas Season.



I think the kids got every thing they wanted...in reason!


We had a really fun holiday together!

Oh yes, it was a busy year! Although, we created lot's of fun and new memories, and traditions. We hope that this new year brings us many more!! We wish the best for all of you too!



















No comments: