Friday, February 6, 2009

It's a girl!!


Well, in November, Clint and I discovered a surprise coming our way. A new baby!! It took us a little while to get over the shock, but we are excited to announce!! We found out on Wednesday we will be blessed with another little girl! I can't even tell you how excited I am. We have decided to name her Kaitlon Nancy Ferguson. Both Clint and I really like the name Kaitlon. He plans to call her Katie for short. If you are wondering why we are spelling it that way, it's because I am anal and all of my kids names have to end in "on". Her middle name is after my Grandma Dennison. I never got to meet her, she died when my dad was 15 yrs. old. Although, I have heard stories of how she was strong, independent, and loved her children. Not to mention she was beautiful! So with both names meanings, hopefully, we will have a pure and gracious little girl!!

1 comment:

Cherise said...

Wow! I have been blogging for 2 years and I think I need a tutorial from you. So cute! And congrats on your girl. I want another girl eventually too. THey are so fun!