Kaitlon is 4 months old now! Today was her first rice cereal try! YAY! She did really well. I am so glad, because I was starting to feel like a milk cow! :) I can't wait to introduce new fruits, and veggies too. I have also decided to blend my own baby food this go around. Don't get me wrong, we will still probably use the Gerber stuff...but I am actually looking forward to doing my own.
Uncle A.J. helped out with this feeding, and I told him I would give him a dollar if he would try it! Oh my...I have never seen something so funny!! Luckily, Dave got a picture.


Kaitlon is learning, and growing. Not sure what she weighs....I have to schedule an appointment....oops. I blame the forgetfulness on the 4Th child syndrome. Any who....she loves her jumperoo (when Addy isn't swinging her). She has found toys, and is grasping them. I LOVE her little laugh! The kids have been great with Kaitlon. Addyson is a great big sister, on Friday she gave Kaitlon Cheetos! Oh well, what do you do? I am so thankful for our sweet baby girl! I love watching her grow, but am sad it goes by so fast! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment