So my babysitting activity for the day...Trick or Treating cans!!! I've been collecting formula cans, and get pretty harassed about it. I have tried to explain to everyone that formula cans make the perfect little containers to put treats in for gifts, and I can also use them for fun stuff. So I decided to let the kids make little trick or treat cans with them. I let them stamp Halloween objects on white paper. Then I cut each paper to fit the formula can. It will still leave a gap, because the 12x12 sheet of paper wont wrap all the way around. We filled that gap with another piece of paper that had a big spider and their name on them. I used ribbon to embellish the top of the can, and also for the handles. I was able to punch through these cans with a hole punch, but I recommend a drill! It"s hard!! I glued everything on with hot glue.



So what do you think??

No comments:
Post a Comment