Last night we were invited to a family Halloween Party, with Clint's side of the family. It was lot's of fun. I was sad Clint couldn't be there, he was working. Anyway, we ate different soup, and lot's of good desserts. My sister in law Rebeccca was the host, she did an awesome job. All the kids dressed up...so cute! She had fun games for the kids. The did a taffy toss, and ate donuts off of a string. Even the adults did the donut string game. I went ahead and joined that one, in honor of Clint. :) Then after the kids watched a Halloween movie, and the adults played cards. Unfortunately I didn't have a chance to play card games, Kaitlon was really fussy by the end of the night! We had a great time, and I am thankful to Clint's family for helping me out, and being SO patient with my kids!! It's been hard to have Daddy away, and by Saturday evening...they start having little meltdowns. Which usually last until Monday morning. :( Oh well!! Thanks again guys for having us over! It was "spook"tacular!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment