So once again, we have found a new beloved game to play on our Wii! (I think we are probably considered losers now!) It's called Just Dance. I am sure you all have seen the commercials, but it is as fun as it looks. A WORKOUT too! I haven't sweat this much since I was a cheerleader! Normally I wouldn't post pictures of me where I look like crap, but the moment was just too funny! My brother, who has probably never danced a day in his life was kicking my butt too!! So the bottom 2 videos are of the kids doing the Womanizer dance. I video taped it on my cell, so the picture isn't very great. It was hilarious to watch their little hips shake, as they tried to do the moves correctly! The bottom video is actually the 1st one, and the top video is the 2nd part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have u guys finished collecting all the star coins in Super Mario Bros Wii?
no we haven't yet! :( It's harder then I thought! We have all of level 1's coins. The Star world is hard too!
Post a Comment