First of all—No I didn’t enroll my son in dance incase anyone was worried. I will wait for Addy. :) Preston’s school was involved in a Dance program where a artist/dance instructor came in, and taught them international dances. Preston’s class got to perform a dance from Germany. It was called “Ach Ya”. It was very neat to watch. He did a great job. There was one point where his cute little hat fell off, and he looked so worried. He picked it up, and kept going though! I can’t believe the time that went in to teaching these little kids these dances. It was very neat. There were 16 dances from all over the world being performed. The costumes were very amazing too. Every song had a clothing piece, that would be similar to one they would actually wear. It was very cool. Look out Dancing with the Stars! These kids Rock!
(Preston’s cute partner)
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Preston’s International Dance Program
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I can't believe how busy you are. You seem to always have something going on. I love that you take time to blog, even the little things.
Post a Comment