Monday, February 22, 2010

100 RaNDoM ThiNgS aBOut ME!!

I saw this on another friends blog, and thought it would be fun to do. So I am tagging all of you who read my blog. (That means you have to do it too! So I can read about you.)

1. I like watching Paranormal State, and scary movies. Then I get so creeped out I can't sleep.
2. I Google everything. If I don't know the meaning, spelling, etc....
3. I wanted to be a Broadway Star when I was in High School. (LOL)
4. I hate black licorice.
5. I got married when I was 17.
6. I watch Secret Life of the American Teenager.
7. I want to have 4 different college degrees. Psychology, Early Childhood, Interior Design, and Party Planning.
8. I love Barbies, and collecting them for my girls.
9. I bite my nails.
10. I want to open up my children's clothing store.
11. Although, I have never worked retail.
12. I spend too much time on my computer.
13. I got Photoshop, and I have no clue how to use it.
14. I love soda, and can't seem to give it up. Even though I know it is horrid for me!
15. I have a house plan picked out, even though I have no where to build it.
16. My husband has to share a closet with my children, because I take up all the room in ours. The sad thing...I probably only wear 10 things in there.
17. I wish I could coach a Cheerleading Squad.
18. I wish I was a better with 4 wheeling, jet skiing, etc... I suck at driving those things.
19. I love going to dinner, and the movies on date night.
20. I love it when Clint switches date night up, with something more fun.
21. I love Laser Tag.
22. I cry over Johnson & Johnson Baby Commercials or Hallmark.
23. I love Lifetime--I have watched their movies since I was 12.
24. I carry all my stress in my shoulders, and neck.
25. After, Christmas and Halloween. The 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
26. I am a total Daddy's girl. I hate it that I hardly see him anymore.
27. I love Disney music, and know lots of the songs in the movies.
28. I'm still torn between having more kids, or not having more kids.
29. I dress my husband. Well I mean I pick out his clothes for him.
30. I love pizza.
31. I get mad when I get interrupted during Grey's Anatomy.
32. I love Tai Pan, and Quilted Bear.
33. I spend more money on my children's wardrobe...then I do on mine.
34. When I was 12 or 13 I wanted to be a Marine Biologist, because I had so much fun at Sea World.
35. I love Roller Coasters, but I have to talk myself into getting on them a lot of times.
36. I had Bunion Removal Surgery on both of my feet.
37. I hate debt, and bills. Especially medical ones.
38. I have lived in 4 different states.
39. I love fly fishing.
40. One day I want a cherry red convertible.
41. I would love to run a marathon one day.
42. I text or email, better then I call or visit. :( *sad*
43. I love the colors pink, and red.
44. My entire kitchen is decorated to coordinate with my red Kitchen Aid.
45. I only make Sugar cookies, I hate making any other kind of cookie.
46. I plan my children's birthday parties months in advance, and buy them clothes that coordinate with the party theme. Or if we go somewhere nice I dress them in coordinating styles or colors.
47. I was in a Dairy Show in 6th grade, and won for the best looking cow.
48. I like Turtles.
49. I like the smell of skunk, because it reminds me of Virginia.
50. I kissed a boy on my roof top when I was in High School.
51. I get headaches all the time (it's the stress in the neck, and shoulders)
52. I love estate sales, and yard sales.
53. I find museums fascinating.
54. I love playing Super Mario Bros.
55. I have only been in Primary, and Scouts in all my church callings.
56. I love cupcakes, they're so fun!
57. I could eat Chinese, and Mexican food everyday!
58. I love long drives in the mountains.
59. I love fall colors.
60. I would wear flip-flops everyday if I could.
61. My favorite candy is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
62. I wish I could meet Jennifer Aniston, or Reese Witherspoon.
63. If Matthew MCConaughey or Patrick Dempsey wanted to marry me I would leave Clint.(Just kidding honey--you're the only one I can handle!)
64. I play Webkinz, even when the kids aren't around.
65. I can usually think of a song (mostly children's) for every word. EX: Worm- "Hermy The Worm"
66. I read children's books.
67. I love rainstorms, especially the warm ones. Then you can play in them.
68. I love to doodle!!
69. I love to sing Karaoke, especially when no one is listening.
70. I play with sidewalk chalk.
71. I love the musical Carousel.
72. I think Rodeo's are entertaining.
73. I like riding bikes, as long as I don't have to ride down hill.
74. I hate salad dressing, unless it's a specific Italian dressing. I eat my salad with S&P only if they don't have the "right" kind of dressing.
75. I was nominated "All Around Best Cheerleader" at cheer camp my sophomore year.
76. I can touch my nose, with my tongue.
77. I have never broken a bone.
78. I quit taking piano lessons, because my mom wanted me to take them. Now I regret it.
79. I sing into my hair brush, spoon, lip gloss, or whatever I can find...when there is a good song on the radio.
80. I love shoes!
81. I have never been to the Grand Canyon.
82. My biggest fear is "the unknown", or things I don't understand yet.
83. I was diagnosed with the same kidney disease my late siblings had, and was expected to die at birth.
84. All of my children's middle names, are after a family member or loved one.
85. I put myself in time out, by locking myself in my room.
86. I love it when I dream, and I love looking up the meaning of things in my dreams.
87. I love watching college football, and having parties for my team.
88. My wisdom teeth have never been removed.
89. I love playing Rummy, but I don't care for any other card games.
90. I collect Precious Moments.
91. I love music!! I have certain songs for certain moods or situations.
92. I would love to learn how to play the guitar.
93. I was put on infertility pills, while trying to conceive Addy. We couldn't get pregnant.
94. I eat pickles just for fun!
95. I can't stand deer hunting season.
96. I think my children are beautiful. Even when they aren't behaving.
97. I hate getting dirty looks from people in church, when my kids are too loud.
98. I love Halloween. Dressing up Rocks!
99. I love soaking in the tub, and I wish I had a Jacuzzi tub.
100. I love the book, "To Kill A Mockingbird"

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow celeste we have a lot in common! haha it was fun reading that...I gotta write me another 100!

Claudy said...

I love this post! So many things I never knew about u, so many things we have in common and so many things that made me lol:) Thanks for sharing.

Rebecca said...

Hey Celeste! What a fun post, I enjoyed reading it. So annoying my blog showed that you hadn't posted since Valentine's, so I just got caught up on all your posts.