Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's ♥

Clint had to work this Valentine's Day. Exciting huh?! Oh well...We decided that we weren't going to do the "big to do"this year. (Mainly since we spent money buying Video games a few weeks ago! LOL!) We did sneak out last Wednesday for dinner, and some quality time. It was yummy!! ;) So far my Valentine's weekend has gone as follows: Friday-Class Parties, sugar highs, and lot's of fun! Later that evening A.J. took me to see the movie Valentine's Day. It was so funny, and full of surprises. Changed my thinking on a few of my favorite actors. *wink wink* We didn't get home until after midnight, and I was sick to my stomach from the day of junk food. Saturday-Very early in the morning I woke up still not feeling well from my food intake choices. Just as I had finally got to sleep...Tyson was at my side crying, and telling me his ear hurt. So after a night of not much sleep, I quickly got up, and got ready for my class I am taking. My poor mother had to take Tyson to the doctor, where we found out that it was indeed an ear infection. I got home around 3:00, and we spent the evening vegging. We even went for McDonald's drive thru. Shortly after all the children were asleep, and I was enjoying the Lifetime showing of Pretty Woman, Preston woke up crying. Complaining that his ear was hurting. So Sunday has gone as follows, up most of the night (being kicked in the back), babysitting, and taking care of sick boys. Thank goodness my mom is here this weekend, she has been a big help. She ended up taking Preston into the doctor for me. Which I am sure he has an ear infection. :) Fun weekend huh!?!

No comments: