Sweet little Katie Bug!! Look at those eyes!! They are mesmerizing, at least to me. I can't believe she is almost 1! It seems like just yesterday she was in my tummy! She has been such a good baby!
Fun Facts: She loves her brothers & sister, she would rather eat table food then baby food, she weighs 18lbs. (Only 3lbs. less then Addy), she loves her ba-ba (wants nothing to do with a cup!!), she enjoys being outside, on May 25th started crawling!! 



.......................................................................................................................................................................
Here is the video of her crawling. I tried 4 times before this to get her to crawl, and she wasn't havin' it!!! So I finally had to bribe her with a cookie. I am so mean huh?! Oh well! I did let her eat it after she crawled!

3 comments:
How fun! That is awesome she crawled for a cookie!
I love that a cookie is her motivation...a true girl!
She's such a cutie. I love those eyes too! By the way, our Zack is pushing 17 lbs at 3-months-old!
Post a Comment