I love visiting Temple Square at Christmas. We never seem to make it down there though, so this year I put my foot down!! It was beautiful, cold, and I loved every minute of it. (Until Preston's little tantrum.) I have decided, if I am going to turn the flash off on my camera, I have got to start bringing my tripod. If you don't hold perfectly still--it blurs!!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
12 Days of Christmas--Day #3
Temple Square.
I love visiting Temple Square at Christmas. We never seem to make it down there though, so this year I put my foot down!! It was beautiful, cold, and I loved every minute of it. (Until Preston's little tantrum.) I have decided, if I am going to turn the flash off on my camera, I have got to start bringing my tripod. If you don't hold perfectly still--it blurs!!
I love visiting Temple Square at Christmas. We never seem to make it down there though, so this year I put my foot down!! It was beautiful, cold, and I loved every minute of it. (Until Preston's little tantrum.) I have decided, if I am going to turn the flash off on my camera, I have got to start bringing my tripod. If you don't hold perfectly still--it blurs!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment