Saturday, December 25, 2010

~Doll House~

We (Clint) put so much work into this doll house. That I had to give it—it’s own post. I found the Doll House on KSL. The guy selling it wanted $350, I think. It took a month, but we talked him down to a price that was realistic for us! After, the initial cost of the house itself, we only ended up spending about $20. Which included the supplies, and the flooring. Lowe’s gave us carpet remnants for free! Which totally Rocked! I couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out!! I have ALWAYS, I mean it too, wanted to build her a Doll House. This was just what I was looking for… in budget, style, time, and make!

BEFORE…dollhousebefore

dollhouseprep

AFTER… 039 040 041 042 043 044 045 047 048 049

1 comment:

Celeste Ferguson said...

the only thinkg we didn't get finished was the stand that it sits on. It's still in the painting process! :)