Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Bi-Polar Job
I have decided that Clint's job is totally Bi-Polar. One minute it's one thing, the next it isn't! Ugh, I can't wait for him to be able to get something different!! (But I am grateful, VERY GRATEFUL he is working, and practicing my patience.) Anyway, the point of this blog, was to tell you that he is once again working Christmas. Yes, I am a little disappointed. I just keep telling myself--it's not the actual day that matters--it's how we spend it that counts! So if you can keep a secret, read on... Santa is coming early this year! We wrote him a letter explaining what happened with Clint's job. So he is going to make time out of his very busy schedule to come early! The kids don't know this though, and we are just playing it up!! (Sometimes being the parent is fun.) We are just going to put them to bed like any normal night, and then when they wake up they're in for a HUGE surprise! I'm glad we are doing it this way, and I am excited to see their faces!! They will still have presents to open on Christmas, from my Mom & Dad, so it will all work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like a great plan Celeste!
Post a Comment