Tuesday, February 22, 2011

○Thirty Day Picture Challenge○

I have seen several people doing this challenge on facebook. I thought maybe it would be fun to do. I thought blogging it would be better!! I am challenging all of you to do this too! (If you want the instructions--leave me a comment.)

Day #1: A Picture of Yourself & Fifteen Facts
1- I am 27.
2- I love eating out.
3- I am trying to lose 20 lbs.
4- I love shopping, but hate spending the money.
5- I have never been to Hawaii, but really want to go!!
6- I don't answer my phone if I don't recognize the number.
7- I have 2 favorite TV shows right now: Glee and Grey's Anatomy.
8- I get all of my kids' clothes out the night before. That way Clint wont dress them in things that don't match.
9- I am deathly afraid of flying.
10- I do not have 20/20 vision. I wear contacts. I hate wearing my glasses.
11- I have recently developed a new fetish: Making sure to take care of my hair. (Trimming, coloring, conditioning, using special sprays, etc...)
12- I am saving up to take a "Mommy Vacation" this summer, so I can attend a friends wedding. Meaning I am going alone! ;)
13- I am obsessed with learning new hair-do's for the girls.
14- Yesterday I hit my Mom's car...in my driveway. Not my brightest moment.
15- The last movie I saw was "Unknown".

3 comments:

behoxer said...

Fun idea! I should join in. Maybe I will, don't know yet. I do know, however, that I will for sure enjoy your posts!

Malinda said...

That's a fun list. You'll have to get over #9 before you can do #5. :)

Claudy said...

I'll give it a shoot. Can you e-mail me the instruction?