Tuesday, February 15, 2011

♥♥ Valentine's Day ♥♥


Valentine's Day was a lot like any other day around here. Just with extra parties, and lot's of candy! I try and make holidays fun for the kids. I am sure Clint thinks I am over dramatic, but Oh, well!

♥♥♥
So first things first...I was so excited to do the girls hair this year! I saw this Hair-Do on a website a while ago. They turned out pretty festive!

The rest of Valentine's Day was fun. I finally got to go on a date with my husband!! (It's been a while.) We ended up at Mongolian BBQ, because the lines at all the restaurants were too busy! Well too busy for me--I am way impatient. It worked out perfectly though, because we got to go see the movie "Just Go With It". It was a cute romantic comedy. If you can stand Adam Sandler humor, I recommend it. Clint got me flowers, I bought him a box of swiss cake rolls. Then we got the kids a box of chocolates each! (Winco .88 cents) I also left them all a "love letter" telling them how much I love them! So what did the kids do yesterday?! Well they hung out with my friend, Nila. Who brought them movies, and candy! We bought them a heart shape pizza for dinner, along with heart shape paper plates.

We all had a very fun day! Happy Valentine's Everyone!! ♥

1 comment:

behoxer said...

That hair is so cute! I love how you are always so festive!