Friday, July 1, 2011

Our Cupcake is 2!!









My baby is growing up too fast! I love having her birthday in the summer. We had a small family birthday party for Kaitlon this year. Her birthday was on a Sunday so I kept it low key. She had a "Pink Cupcake" theme party. I found her the cutest little outfit at Target. I made her a giant cupcake cake. Then I made cupcakes for everyone to decorate. She got lots of things she loved. Barbies, make-ups, dress ups, a new "dinky" aka blankie, pj's, and some birthday money. My favorite memory of this day would be the fact that I spent more money on the cake pan then I did her birthday present.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Wow, can't believe she's 2 already! That was a cute outfit and cake! I think you have something with your idea to have a rental place for cooking supplies. (I think I remember you saying that somewhere!) I hate having to buy and store something that I know I won't use much.