Friday, July 1, 2011

Scratch That Idea & Sorry We've Been Busy

Well you probably all thought I fell off the face of the earth lately. I am still here. I figured I would catch my blogging up to the point right before the 4th of July. Then I will resume my catch up from that point.

We have been super busy this summer. I have been working some crazy hours. I hate it. That to me is the worst part of my job! It's been a weird summer and they can't seem to keep me on a consistent schedule.

The house we made an offer on didn't work out. So we are scratching the house from our list. I guess it keeps us in our ward that much longer. Now it's back to the "House Hunting".

Hope you guys are still having a great summer!

Oh, has anyone had trouble with blogger lately? When I post pictures and try to space them it goes all funky. Then I can't fix it. And at the top of my page it says 'Sign In' instead of 'Dashboard'. It's just really weird.

No comments: