Sunday, July 17, 2011

“Rockin’” Teachers

On July 8th & 9th, my boss, took us to Park City for the weekend. It was a blast! It’s kind of fun to have a “teenager moment” from time to time. We stayed at the Marriott. It was gorgeous! We had dinner and breakfast there. We played minute to win it games. Spent time in the awesome pool. We had a Pajama contest. Stayed up too late and enjoyed laughing/visiting. My boss gave us $20.00 gift cards to Tanger Outlets. So we spent Saturday shopping. On or way home I made my car full of people go to Taggart’s Grill! MMMMM! I love that place. We sat on the patio and enjoyed our dinner and the beautiful views. I love my co-workers. And have made some of my best friends at work! It made me miss some of you that have left too! The center I work at made t-shirts that had “Teacher by day ROCKSTAR by night” printed on them. It caused a little drama. But it was still fun! We made up Rockstar names and made posters for each other. It was a pretty nice to get a way for the weekend!

006 009 012 039017 032 033 034

No comments: