Tuesday, February 17, 2009

100 Days Celebration

Preston's 100 days of school celebration is coming up next week. They asked the children to create something using 100 objects. After, much discussion of what would be the best to use, Preston decided he wanted to use red m&m's. I asked Preston what he wanted to make using 100 red m&m's...he told me I want to make a red m&m. So this is what we came up with... Preston gluing the red m&m's on.
Photo opp!!


The completed project. Yes, we did use all 100 m&m's!!







3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi! I'm glad you added me to your blog, it's such a fun way to keep up with people! That is so exciting you are having another girl! Two boys and two girls sounds about perfect for me. I love the Red M&M by the way that is a really creative idea!

Lauren in GA said...

That is a true thing of beauty! I would be tempted to eat it...you have great self control ;)

Shahana said...

Thanks for inviting me to read your blog. I really enjoy reading about your family and you are very creative.
Love Ya!
Shahana