On facebook they always have these little surveys you can take. I did this one today. I thought it would be fun to see how well I really knew Clint.
(Here's a chance to see how well you really know your husband. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then forward . . . shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband to see how right you really are.)
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? NCIS, Burn Notice, Lie to Me, WWE, or some other CSI
2. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
3. What's one food he doesn't like? He usually eats anything--he doesn't care for spaghetti, and I am pretty sure he would never eat sushi.
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What drink does he order? MT. Dew
5. Where did he go to high school? Lehi High School
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10-10 1/2 depends on the shoe
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He collects coins from his dad, and guns--he may not think he collects them, but once you have more then 2 you are collecting.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? if it's from Subway it's a meatball marinara with a little mustard, mayo, lettuce and American cheese :P it makes me sick to watch him eat it. If he is home he usually eats PB&J toasted and dunked in milk.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Cookies--No bake
10. What is his favorite cereal? Frosted Flakes
11. What would he never wear? He hates sweater Vests--I think they are so handsome--although, if I forced him to wear it he would.
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't really follow sports--so he usually picks for a particular team that's playing and goes for them. He does support Michigan Wolverines (more to suck up to my family :] )
13. Who did he vote for? He didn't vote this year---he couldn't get off work. At least I am pretty sure he didn't.
14. Who are his best friends? All time Best Friends- Ryan and Jason, now he would say I don't have best friends. I guess it will have to be me. :)
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Play on the computer so much :) or be stubborn and argue with him. OR let him decide how many children we will have.
16. How many states has he lived in ? Only Utah, he did serve a mission in the Charleston-WVA area.
17. What is his heritage? Um, his dad has some Scottish I believe. And his mom has Tridell hahaha---I consider that heritage. :) I really have no clue.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? I think he likes German Chocolate--but that may be my mom. I hate it so I refuse to make it. So I guess really I would just make a chocolate cake and then make sure we had Oreo Cookie Ice cream!!
19. Did he play sports in high school? yes, he wrestled and played football a bit.
20. What could he spend hours doing? watching T.V. or building something.
21. What is something cool about him? He is very Handy, he can fix just about anything. If he can't he figures it out by calling other people or looking up on the Internet. He usually can figure it out and fix it. He is also a great dad.
When I got his answers he told me...his mom had Great Brittan heritage, and he actually doesn't mind sushi, but hates zucchini. Oh, and he did vote this year. I was under the impression he didn't. So I think I did a pretty great job. I would love to see him answer these about me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Some of these were hard! After 15 years of marriage I should know some of these better than I do!
Post a Comment