Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things Only A Mother Could Love...

Addy just recently got over strep throat. She is doing much better, and we are grateful for her quick recovery. In the mean time she learned how to blow her nose. I just thought it was so adorable, and wanted to share. Sorry the videos are a bit blurry. That happens when you record on your cell phone. On the first one she wouldn't do it. The second one we finally got her to do it.

3 comments:

Lauren in GA said...

She is darling!!! Truly adorable! I have never anyone blowing their nose look so adorable.

Dan said...

Too funny! I really like the "smile" at the end of the second video. :)

Rachael said...

Cute Blog!!! I hate when my kids are sick and not happy. But it is always good when they do something funny!!! She is soo cute.