Tuesday, February 17, 2009

When Will It Stop Snowing???

Okay, so I realize it's winter, and I live in Utah, but when will it stop snowing? I am not a fan of the winter. I do not ski, or snowboard, and I only go sledding if I am not pregnant. I absoulutley hate snow clothes, boots, gloves, and hats. (That stems from the years of teaching preschool) As soon as you get them on, the children have to use the bathroom, or something else, which then requires you to have to take them all off again. So today it's snowing, yet again. It hasn't even been that bad this year, well compared to last year. They closed the hill we lived on for a while, and had to re-route the traffic. I never know if the bus is going to be bringing Preston home, and I hate driving in this!! The mail has yet to come, and I am waiting for my paycheck. Not too mention we have been shoveling (when I say we I mean A.J.) for over an hour, and it looks as though nothing has been touched. Then to top it off--I hear the dog freaking out. So I go outside to see what is wrong with him. Then I realized he was barking at the tree branch that broke from the tree. The snow was just too heavy! The picture I took really doesn't do it justice, but it's a pretty large branch. I can't get into the dog kennel, because the snow is so high. So, my poor dog just may freeze or starve to death today. So anyway, I guess I just wanted to complain! I hate winter!! I am so ready for spring! Our Backyard!
The broken tree branch!

1 comment:

Lauren in GA said...

I wish it would snow here...but I guess if it snowed as much as it does there I wouldn't be too thrilled, either.