Friday, February 6, 2009
The world of blogging...
Okay, so I decided to do this blog thing, because my friend Shannon kept asking me to join. So seriously, I have been in front of the computer since 10:00 am this morning. Minus stopping to feed and dress the kids, and take Preston to school. So 5 hours and 45 minutes later...I think I have this figured out for the most part. (Thanks again Shannon!!) My poor children, they're really going to start thinking that I love the computer more then them. :) In all seriousness, I am looking forward to blogging. Being able to get to know more about everyone, and letting you get to know more about us. Not to mention keeping in touch better! Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so excited that you're blogging! I'm better at this than at facebook. :)
Yeah Celeste! I'm so excited that you started a blog! I can't wait to read more about you and what's going in your life! My URL is tobyanddani.blogspot.com
Congrats on the little girl in your belly!:)
Post a Comment