Thursday, March 12, 2009

2:35 am

So last night, or I guess I should say, this morning at 2:35 am.... I was woken up to find that all 3 of my children were awake. Two of them were out of bed. I said, "Tyson what are doing?" Thinking it was just him. Well in walks Preston. He said, "I skateboarded out of my bed." I could tell he wasn't all the way awake. He was also crying, so I imagine his skateboarding dream scared him or he got hurt. So I call for my husband, who is still downstairs watching T.V., don't ask me why! Then we do a potty break, get a new cup for Addy, tuck the boys in, give hugs & kisses, and make sure everyone is good all around. Then I go back into bed, lay down, get comfy, and sure enough number 4 is up and jumping around. I couldn't win!!! I then told Clint that she was awake. So he climbed into bed next to me, put his mouth to my tummy, and put his hand on the baby, and told her "Kaitlon, it's the middle of the night. You have to go back to sleep sweet heart." In which she responded by kicking him! It was a really funny moment. The first time Clint felt her too! We laughed and decided we were in for it!!! ☺

No comments: