
Thursday, March 12, 2009
"we all scream for ice cream"
I have been babysitting for about a year now. It can be busy with 5 children, but I love it. (Clint keeps telling me this is good practice for when we have 6 of our own! SILLY CLINT!!) I honestly wish I could get more kids to watch. Then I wouldn't have to do my other part time job. :P Anyway, sometimes it gets routine around here and we have to think of fun things to do. Especially since it's still winter and we can't go outside that often. I decided it would be fun to get some ice cream and let the kids make their own. Everyone got into it...even Addy. We had chocolate syrup, whip cream, sprinkles, and little candies. Tyson, was of course the comedian, adding a ton of green sprinkles! Then showing me his mouth full! We had fun making and eating them! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment