Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh, the things they come up with!!

Today I picked Tyson up from preschool. As we were driving home I asked him the usual; "How was your day?", "What did you do?", "Did you learn anything new?". As we continue driving home he says, "Mom when I grow up I want to be a doctor." I told him that is very nice Tyson. I asked him what kind of doctor he wanted to be. He said "Me not know mom." I told him that there were lot's of doctors. Doctor's for kids, doctor's for hearts, brain's, ears, doctor's to take care of babies while they were in the mommy's tummy. He then said, "Ya-me want to take care of babies in mommy's tummys." I told him that is a great idea Tyson. Then he said, "Momma, what does Daddy want to be when he grows up?" I laughed hysterically and told Tyson that Daddy wanted to be a counselor when he grew up. Then Tyson said, "Momma you already grewed up-huh?!?" I just laughed and laughed! Obviously Daddy is more of the "Big Kid" in our family!! I love moments like this!! (especially when it picks on Daddy ☺)

2 comments:

Bush Family said...

Funny!! He's so cute! Him and Ellie will have to go to medical school together...that's what she wants to be too! :)

Lauren in GA said...

That is the cutest little story!!