Monday, March 16, 2009
Addy's Big Girl Bed
Our sweet, innocent, precious daughter...figured out how to climb in and out of her crib. So we decided it was time to put her in a big girl bed. We debated on a toddler bed, but in the end we decided to just get her a regular bed and get a bar for it. She has done pretty well considering she is really only 16 months old. She has stayed in the bed, but it's taking longer for her to fall asleep. I think it's all the new found freedom and roaming area. She looks so little in her big girl bed. I just feel that she is much safer in the bed then in her crib. I was really starting to worry about her breaking her bones. I had come in her bedroom several times to find her stuck on her changing table crying. We were also grateful to be able to get the bed from my dad. That way we didn't have to buy one. (Don't get me wrong--I would have loved to buy her brand new furniture) In the end though it all worked out well. It also coordinates well with our baby furniture. So the room is all ready for Kaitlon, I even washed the sheets, blankets, and bumper. I told Clint that we are so prepared this time around we will for sure end up moving or something now! We laughed!! ☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is awesome that she is staying in the big girl bed so well!!!
Hey Celeste, I have been enjoying your blog... hope you are doing well. Your children are beautiful :) Miss you! Love you!
Jacki
Post a Comment