
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
30 down and 10 to go!
Well we are 2/3 of the way done!!! And headed into the last 10 weeks of pregnancy. I have very mixed emotions about this! Nervous, excited, worried...you name it... I have more then likely felt it! Kaitlon is doing wonderful! Her heartbeat is strong and healthy! She is still head up...which makes me nervous. (Please pray she turns!!) She weighs a woppin' 3 lbs! She is measuring 30 weeks exactly!! Her fluids are great! The doctor said my cervix is closed, so he doesn't feel that we will have another "Tyson episode"! He said what I am feeling is the effect of baby number 4! Everything (movement, stretching, etc..) is just a bit more amplified, since this is the 4Th time! So, I am not in any pre-labor or anything! I have said from the beginning she will come July 10Th on her own. Just for the fact that David doesn't want her too! We got our hospital pre-registration papers today, and we now start going every 2 weeks. Clint doesn't care for it...he thinks it's a waste! I, on the other hand, love every opportunity there is to see my baby! It calms my nerves! So here are the new pictures of our Baby Kaitlon (and no Uncle Brett--I will not change the way I am spelling her name ☺) The first picture is a profile shot! She is just tucked in there!! The second picture is more of a frontal face shot. My doctor said I couldn't have the picture -unless- I made sure to tell everyone that at the top right of her forehead: that is a shadow on the picture, not a hole. Sometimes the ultrasound machines don't get the clearest shots. So don't worry her head is fine! Okay, well that's it--until next time!! ☺

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Loved the update!! Thanks!
She is beautiful :) Hope you enjoy your last 10 weeks of having her so close to you.Loves and Hugs!
So exciting! I hope the last bit isn't too uncomfortable. ;)
Post a Comment