Thursday, April 2, 2009

§ Another Check-up §

Hello everyone! Well we went back to the doctor today. Mainly for my Glucose Testing. I am happy to report we passed with flying colors. Phew!! I was able to get another ultrasound. Kaitlon's head is actually measuring 26 weeks 4 days. WOW!! That's a first for me to have a baby measuring bigger then my actual gestation. She must have had a little growth spurt. He said she weighs 1lb. 14 oz. and boy am I feeling it. LOL!!! I am still sceptical though. Every baby I have had has come out weighing about a pound less. I don't know maybe she really will be bigger. Maybe I shouldn't buy a preemie outfit for her to come home in. Oh, she did turn. Her head is in my left rib cage. I figured she would do that. I actually thought I felt her flip the other day. It's slowly getting closer to delivery time. I am really having the "PREPARE PREPARE PREPARE" thoughts. I did find a new portable swing. Yippie!! Gotta love those swings. After 3 babies our last one had seen it's day. My Dad is taking me shopping for some new baby clothes. (yes, I am spoiled) We are just trying to decide if we should buy a new play pen/pack and play. (David broke our last one--but that's another story) These are the thoughts behind it... 1-We don't really use them unless we are camping or on vacation, but they come in handy at those times. 2-Addy is still really little and doesn't understand the whole "new baby" thing and she can crawl in and out of the crib. So I am worried to put Kaitlon in a crib right away. Most pack-and-plays have a bassinet now, in which she could sleep next to me the first little bit. Especially while Addy warmed up to her. 3-Always the money issue. 4-The only other time we use them is at Grandma's house, and she already has one. 5-I could put her in it while the kids play so she doesn't get trampled. 6-I don't want her to get use to that and not sleep in the crib later. If anyone has any suggestions--please offer them! Anyway, we go back in 3 weeks...then it's every 2 weeks after that until she comes. It's gone by so fast!! We are really looking forward to her arrival!!

No comments: