It was Clint's turn to pick a Family Home Evening activity. So of course he chose to go shoot guns. Which then, with the help of David and A.J., turned into Jack Rabbit hunting. So we took the long trip out past Corrine, UT and went rabbit hunting as a family. I think the "big boys" enjoyed it more then the rest of us. I couldn't keep Addy from getting into all the red ants. So I had to strap her in her carseat. I let her watch a movie though and gave her plenty of sugar. Tyson loved throwing the dirt and the rocks! Preston found his love for BB guns (look out world). I was the mom most of the time, I didn't do any rabbit hunting. Although, they only found one rabbit. Don't tell them I told you this, but between the 4 of them, they didn't even kill it. ☺ Even though it was dirty, cold, and a little bit boring for some of us...it was nice to be together as a family.
Monday, April 20, 2009
SHH!! We're Huntin' wabbits!!
It was Clint's turn to pick a Family Home Evening activity. So of course he chose to go shoot guns. Which then, with the help of David and A.J., turned into Jack Rabbit hunting. So we took the long trip out past Corrine, UT and went rabbit hunting as a family. I think the "big boys" enjoyed it more then the rest of us. I couldn't keep Addy from getting into all the red ants. So I had to strap her in her carseat. I let her watch a movie though and gave her plenty of sugar. Tyson loved throwing the dirt and the rocks! Preston found his love for BB guns (look out world). I was the mom most of the time, I didn't do any rabbit hunting. Although, they only found one rabbit. Don't tell them I told you this, but between the 4 of them, they didn't even kill it. ☺ Even though it was dirty, cold, and a little bit boring for some of us...it was nice to be together as a family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment