So, I survived my first outing alone with all 4 children! PHEWWWW!!!! It actually went really smooth. We have been stuck in the house for a couple weeks now, and the kids have been dying to get out. They miss preschool, and their friends. So we met them at the Dinosaur Park today. We had fun learning about the different types of dinosaurs. The kids got to make a project, play at the park, see their friends, and it was just really fun! I pushed Addy in the stroller, had Kaitlon in the snuggli, and the boys walked next to me. It did get a little stressful at times, but it was 1,000 times better then going to Wal-Mart. (LOL!!) Addy did really well too. She sat in the stroller and was just amazed by the statues. Then she had a blast in the park. I even managed to snap a bunch of pictures. So needless to say I am feeling confident that I can handle 4 children. (Well at least today anyway!) Enjoy!! ☺
They loved the Dinosaur skeletons. They said, "It's like Night at the Museum!! Do you think they come alive at night?"
He looks lonely. :(


What would Dinosaur Park be without silly pictures??!!??
These ones are robotic, they move on their own. VeRy CrEePy!!! (Sorry the picture is blurry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Now you know why women say, "It gets easier after 3 kids." They actually kinda help each other some. Ok, so you are also an awesome Mom! Loved the pics.
Post a Comment